- No comments
1. Mobile brings you closer to your market and it extends your market reach
The billions in Africa and Asia with cheap smartphones can now be reached from quite easily. Those people who access the Internet with their tablet also buy goods and services that way.
2. Its not just your customers who have gone mobile.
Your employees love these devices as well. Increasingly mobile software can help your team work better and work differently. Your business will be more productive and your staff will be happier if you go mobile.
3. Mobile is the on ramp for a whole bunch of new technologies and trends.
The cloud, the Internet of things, bring your own device (BYOD), lean management techniques and many more are all enabled or enhanced by access through smartphones and tablets.
4. The combination of mobile and cloud services has created new business models such as eCommerce and SaaS (software as a service).
This means you can access better technology more cheaply and flexibly than ever before. It is also an opportunity for you to adopt some of these practices and grow your business.
5. Don’t be too late. The world is going mobile.
New start ups are emerging every day. Technology giants like Google and Amazon are entering new markets. Established businesses in every industry are adopting new technology. Even McDonalds recently announced it is going digital. Embrace mobile or risk major disruption to your existing business.
Start ups and entrepreneurs are leveraging mobile to create dynamism, wealth and employment across the world. Companies, governments and social enterprises are using mobile to capture the benefits of innovation and support business improvements.